Gupta Textile is a well-established garment manufacturing firm specializing in providing high-quality uniforms and workwear to pharmaceutical manufacturing plants. We are looking for a talented and motivated Senior Sales Executive to join our team and contribute to our
continued growth and success.
As a Senior Sales Executive for Gupta Textile, you will be responsible for leading our sales team
in generating new business and maintaining existing customer relationships with pharmaceutical
manufacturing plants. You will work closely with our production team to ensure that our products
meet the needs and specifications of our customers. You will also be responsible for developing
and executing sales strategies to achieve sales targets and increase revenue.
● Lead the sales team in executing sales strategies to achieve sales targets and increase revenue.
● Identify and pursue new business opportunities through research, networking, and prospecting.
● Maintain and grow existing customer relationships by providing excellent customer service and
resolving any issues or concerns.
● Collaborate with our production team to ensure that our products meet the needs and
specifications of our customers.
● Attend trade shows and other industry events to showcase our products and learn from
experienced sales executives.
● Prepare and deliver sales presentations to potential customers.
● Prepare and submit proposals, quotes, and contracts to potential customers.
● Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competition, and market changes.
● Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
● Proven track record of success as a senior sales executive, with at least 5 years of
experience in B2B sales.
● Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
● Ability to lead a team and work independently.
● Strong organizational and time management skills.
● Knowledge of the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, and paid time
off. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 6230012520. You can also visit our website at guptatextile.com or our office located at Behind Fullerton India, Near Police Station, Baddi, Distt Solan (H.P.). We look forward to hearing from you!